Mark Zuckerberg was born on May 14, 1984, in White Plains, New York, into an enough, well-educated family. He was made in the nearby village of Dobbs Ferry. Mark Zuckerberg’s father, Edward Zuckerberg run a dental practice.
Check this page to read Mark Zuckerberg Biography– his Net worth, age, girlfriend, wife, family, affairs, Education, children, house, career, photos, interesting facts, controversies, Favorites, lifestyle, & childhood HD images.
|Name||Mark Edward Zuckerberg|
|Profession||Computer Programmer, Philanthropist, Technology Internet Entrepreneur|
|Nickname||Slayer Princely Zuck|
|Name Earned||Owner of Facebook|
|Birth Date||14 May 1984|
|Birth Place||White Plains, New York, U.S.|
|Age [In 2020]||36 years|
|Religion & Caste||Buddhism and Christianity|
|Hobbies||Hunting, playing with pets, Playing Volleyball|
|Net Worth / Year||Approx 70 Billion|
|Wife Name||Priscilla Chan|
|Father Name||Edward Zuckerberg|
|Mother Name||Karen Kemner|
|Sister Names||Randi Zuckerberg
|Daughter Name||Max mark Zuckerberg
August mark Zuckerberg
Physical Stats & more:
|Eye Colour||Hazel Grey|
|Hair Colour||Brown with goldish|
|Qualification||Graduation from Harvard University|
|School Name||Ardsley High School, New York
Phillips Exeter Academy
|College/University||Harvard University, USA|
|Favorite Musician||Lady Gaga, Daft Punk|
|Favorite Dress||Jeans with T-Shirts|
|Favorite Food||Mexican and Japanese Food|
|Favorite Place||California, Dubai|
Popular Searches: Rashmika Mandanna Age, Boyfriend, Photo, Family, Wiki, Biography & More
Interesting Unknown Facts:
- Mark Zuckerberg began programming at a young age–when he was only 12 years aged, he built a messaging program that his father worked in his dental office, acknowledging the receptionist to tell him of new patients without roaring across the office.
- As per the Forbes survey, at 23 years of age, Mark Zuckerberg became the youngest billionaire in the world in the year 2008-2009.
- Mark Zuckerberg one of the richest people in the world.
- 2010 was a great year for Mark Zuckerberg. He was named Time’s Person of the Year, seven years after starting Facebook.
- Does Mark drink alcohol?: Yes
- In college days, His parents picked a computer teacher to work with the mark, but the teacher soon recognized that it was very hard to stay ahead of his pupil, pointing to him as a “wonder.”
- “The Social Network” is a movie based on his story
- Mark co-founded Facebook along with three other college mates and fellow classmates: Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
- Facebook is blue because the mark is red-green appearance obstructed. “Blue is the most prosperous color for me. I can view all of blue,” Once he said to ABC News.
- Mark Zuckerberg owns a Hungarian sheepdog named Beast, who has a Facebook page with over 2.5 million fan club.
- Zuckerberg was neared by various multi-national organizations with job offers like AOL, Microsoft, etc but mark refused them all.
- Mark Zuckerberg initiate dating with Priscilla Chan in 2003. She’s from Boston and the child of Chinese-Vietnamese refugees.
- Since 2011, Mark has been a vegetarian and once told he would only try meat if he has killed the animal himself.
- Mark Zuckerberg has promised to donate half of his assets over the course of his life.
Mark Zuckerberg Net Worth:
Mark Zuckerberg had a net worth of about Approx $70.2 billion in March 2020, making him the Top 10 richest people in the world. His Approx. 430 million shares of Facebook stock prized by more than $1.1 billion in March 2020.
Mark Zuckerberg Success Story: [Facebook Success Story]
- Mark Zuckerberg was a Harvard learner with a gift for the computer programs. In less than a decade later, he’s the face of a multi-billionaire program that connects over 1 billion people around the world.
- currently, he’s only 36 and is one of the five founders of the biggest social networking site Facebook in 2020 his net worth was established over 70 billion.
- He is the youngest billionaires on this planet. Today we tell you the amazing story of this young entrepreneur who became an idol for every startup enthusiast across the world.
- His coding experience started at learning the Atari basic programming with the help of his father. When he was learning that time his dad needed to hire a professional developer just to train him.
- He was still in school he took a college graduate in a computer program. He built a program called Zack net where the computer at home could communicate with his father’s computer at his dental practice.
- He also utilized his creativity to build computer games often out of ideas his friends would draw from him in college.
- He was already known as a programming prodigy due to his work. He had done in high school in college.
- He wrote a program called course math that helps students make decisions about the courses they wanted to take based upon the choices of other words in a hub.
- The students have books called Facebook. If they have names and pictures of paper that’s left in freshman dorms. Mark built a website that randomly showed two pictures of males and two of the females on a people that visit at the site had to choose which person was hotter.
- This site was called Facemash and it went up in just one guide. It was built just for fun but it became so popular. The college shut it down because of its popularity.
- Harvard servers crash because of the heavy website traffic loaded on-site. Also, some students don’t like the idea of pictures being used without authorization and Mark Zuckerberg was supposed to apologize for his actions.
- In 2004 he Started writing in new rods which he called Facebook along with Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
- Were the other four cofounders of the website the sideways initially but soon it expanded to other colleges and universities the social project start engraining momentum really fast.
- Mark Zuckerberg decided to drop out of college and dedicate his time entirely to the Facebook website.
- He and his team moved in a small house in Palo Alto let’s later became the office of the young enterprise by 2005 the Facebook.com was renamed as just Facebook the site opened up to anyone over a study in 2006.
- By 2007 the site had over 1 lakh businesses listing their companies on Facebook.
- It became the largest digital photograph force and had over 350 million people accessing the website on May 18, 2012.
- Facebook made its IPO offering for 21 million shares to private investors at a price of $38 this Sept a value of the whole company at a hundred and four billion dollars.
- It’s made Facebook the biggest business going public today almost everybody wanted to buy a booming social networking site. So raising almost sixteen billion dollars from the market was like a walk in the park.
- Just two weeks after the IPO the market price of the shares fell dramatically by twenty-seven percent to 27.2 dollars per share during the next month the price went down even further-reaching a level of around $19 all this doom made investors really happy.
- some of them lost around 50% of their investments in just a few months later more than 40 lawsuits were filed just after the first week of IPO.
- currently, it’s around $208.47 Nevertheless, Mark Zuckerberg remains true to his initial vision to create a website that the entire world can use to communicate openly and easily with one another.
- He has turned down many opportunities to set aside often for multi-billion dollars. He has even turned down chances to increase the site’s income from a driver instead preferring to keep the user experience clean and pure.
- The end result of all this hard work is one of the world’s biggest online businesses. Now rubbing shoulders with prominent world leaders although its true value is questionable.
Photos Images Pics Wallpaper & Picture in HD quality: